Monday 13 May 2013

Blogger Diary { Is it love?}

I never thought I would smile and just think about someone this way.  The good times we shared and the small talks and kisses that just lit up a smile in my face. I just can't describe the feeling that I have inside. never thought I Will ever be this way. :) ;) I just feel like screaming ..... Nottttt just an exaggeration. and telling the whole  world that I am loved. Loved  by a creation that makes my heart beat  as the blood flow like streams. This is a feeling that I do not want to go away. I  hope I am not the only one who feels this way. I hope when He says he feels the same...... He means It..... If this is how love is then Let me be in love. I feel something inside me and makes me glow. I just do not want this feeling to go away for it makes me happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment