Monday 4 February 2013

Style crush Gillian Zinser











I seem to have found my Style-Crush... Gillian Zinser from 90210. This girls style is similar to mine. when I look at her picture or even see her on tv I just see me . Her style is influenced by a hippie sense and boho feel and I love it. I have never been so obsessed with a Fashionista in my whole life because I have told myself that I inspire my own look. What made me to love her is the fact that she is different and does not care what other people think of her style. She just dresses the way she wants to and that makes me fashionably Crazy. I don't know what is happening to me... I am so in love with the hippie feel. But I am not a hippie I just love the way they are so free spirited and that makes then to dress in a comfortable way..... big ups to Gillian <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment