Monday 30 January 2012

New year new flair

This is a year of change and to take care of thy self. This  is not 2012 it is 20self. It is all about taking care of your self and to look good at all times. Since this blog is about how I dress , I am going to show you my flair and style for 2012. I do not just follow trends, I buy what I like and just mix and match. Loving clothes says a lot about you and how you love yourself. It is all about respecting and loving your body. SELF to me means S-Search for what will suit your body
                                          E- Explore all kinds of clothes and you will find your style
                                          L- Love being you and you will find your syle and let your style define you
                                          F- be a  FASHIONISTA
Be your own style. Trends may come and go but style will define you.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment